From Left to Right:
• We recently welcome David Griffiths to our team. David comes with an enormous amount of experience in software development in the food industry. He has developed in both the
legacy software and the new cutting edge platforms we now use to serve our clients. Welcome David!
• Our Development Director Justin Iovino, co-founder and developer since 2003, Justin has been the backbone of Regional IT and will continue to be in the future.
• Software Developer, Tony Pascal, Tony has been with us since November 2018. He is heavily involved with our Blue Diamond project and a number of interesting projects involving cognitive services and web api. Tony is an excellent addition to our team.
• Tester and Documenter, Lucky Gunaratne, Lucky has been an excellent addition to the team and has provided a very professional and thorough approach to the role.
• Senior Software Developer Shey De La Cruz, Shey is the glue that keeps Regional IT running. She is involved in almost every project and is an excellent programmer.
• Software Developer, Shefali Mistry, Shefali has recently returned from maternity leave and has picked up where she left off supporting existing systems and is now involved heavily with the Blue Diamond Project. She is a very good programmer.
• Software Developer, Dipali Shiledar, Dipali as become a very big part of Regional IT, in her 5 years of being with us, she has grown into a very dependable, thorough developer. She is soon to leave us and take on a new position in life raising her soon to have twins! We wish her well and hope to see her back soon.
• Junior Software Developer, Jordyn Iovino, Jordyn joined us in a part time capacity in between her university studies, she has become a very valuable part of our team here and provides fantastic support to all our developers.
• We also welcome Software Developer, Mark Tiu, Mark joins us after having extensive experience in the banking world. Prior to this experience, Mark was involved in the development of an ERP system and will be heavily involved in shaping our next generation of software with us. Welcome Mark!
• Missing from the photo is Financial Controller Kirsty Iovino, Kirsty has been in varied roles with the company since 2008, she has been an enormous part of the businesses success and although she is now in more of a part time role, Kirsty continues to keep our accounts in tip top shape. Regional IT would not run without the contributions from Kirsty.
Meet our ever expanding team!
From Left to Right: